Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday Botanical Blooms



Such a pretty card. I actually made one of these for a customer who wanted an {80th} birthday card. So for her card I punched a small flower, and layered a small circle punch in the center. I wrote 80th in the center of the flower and added a sparkly brad above, and placed the embellished flower next to the sentiment just above the "BIRTHDAY".
Supplies:

Cardstock:
Old Olive
Soft Sky
Whisper White

Ink:
Cool Carribean
Old Olive
Stazon Black

Accessories:
Ribbon
Post It Note for masking stems
Corner Rounder punch
Eyelet Border Punch
Window Punch
Sponge for edges of Pot
Stamp-a-ma-Jig
Dimensionals

The pot is made with a 1 1/4" square, corners are rounded. I added the piece from the Window Punch to the top of the square to make the top portion of the pot. Then I sponged the edges to give it a more dimensional feel. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online