Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SPECIAL GIFT FROM ME, TO YOU: FREE WITH ANY STAMP SET ORDERED

Order any Stampin' Up stamp set from me, or through my SU Website, now through August 31st, and receive a free pack of Metallic Eyelets (one per customer). This is a pack of 50 1/8" eyelets, in an assortment of Gold, Silver, Copper, and Antique Brass. Just contact me here, or click on my Stampin' Up link, located on the upper, right hand side of this site to order. Your order may be placed right there, online. But hurry, this special gift from me, ends August 31st. You will not find this offer anywhere else. It is my way of saying "thank you", to all my stampin' friends.

If rain is in the forecast, which at this time, appears to be, we will extend this challenge to Sept. 12th. I will not be at the Farmer's Market Sept 5th, Labor Day Weekend. So, if it rains tomorrow, Aug. 29th, bring your finished projects to the Market either Wednesday, Sept 2nd, and Sept 9th, or Saturday, Sept 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online