Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Star of all Sundaes


This is one of my favs! I just love this color combo! The papers used are Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, and the DP is something I found in my stash...I know you know what I mean. The stars are made with the Cuttlebug Concentric Stars Die, and the Soft Sky bg is embossed using the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder. I carried the DP through to the sundae dish, by paper piecing it. The sundae topping is drizzled with Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer. The cherry is embellished with a pink gemstone. And the stars were layered using the Blue Bayou and Apricot Appeal with Flower Brads to finish them off. I used the Mat Pack to paper pierce around the middle layer. The sentiment is My Favorite Things "Time for the Bubbly".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online