Friday, September 4, 2009

Links to Other Creative Sites

To all of my crafty friends:
Stampin' Up has required all demonstrators to sign a new IDA agreement. We are no longer allowed, as demonstrators to share links on any of our personal sites, to other companies that sell competing products. Therefore, I regret to inform all of you that I have had to delete any links to some of my favorite sites. Many of them had wonderful tutorials, ideas, and creativity, that I only wanted to share with you. To continue as an active demonstrator, I have signed the agreement, and since removed any links that I displayed on my site. I still am able to share the creativity of these purchased items, for you to view, but unable to relay to you the name of the brand or where I purchased them from. I would be glad to share any of this info with you, when asked, but again, I'm unable to share it on my site. Thanks for your understanding, because I want to be able to continue giving you the opportunity to purchase Stampin' Up from me.

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online