Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saturday's Ribbon Challenge

No takers on the challenge, this week, Ladies. And the free stamp set is still waiting to be handed out. So, if you'd like to still participate, you still have time....tick tock, tick tock, tick tock... The challenge, if you didn't get a chance to check it out, was all about RIBBON! You know you have it, you know you love it. Either bring in to the market your fav way of using ribbon, in any other way than a simple bow, or send me a pic. If you want to be really creative find a new way of using your ribbons. For those of you peeps who participate in the challenge, I have a nice surprise waiting for you. If you don't mind, I am going to change up on how I'll be giving out the free stamp set. I originally posted the first to enter the challenge would receive it...but I really don't think that is a fair way of doing it....so, I will do a little raffle for those who participate. Does that sound a little better? I think so, anyway.

Did you all see Ronnie's post about her horse, Ms Kitty? She is just beautiful...(both Ronnie and Ms Kitty, that is). And Ronnie is also a skilled rodeo gal...playing in competitions. Whenever I've gone horseback riding, I get a sore A*@! with bruises, none the less. I remember when I was a kid, my dad took us kids horseback riding at Whitnall Park in Greendale. Half way through the ride, we stopped to let the horses rest. I got off okay, but as I did....the horse stepped on my big toe, and would not budge. I didn't want anyone to know...so I was trying to coax the horse to get off of my toe. They aren't light, and it hurt! Eventually, the tour guide saw this and just pulled the horse by the lead to get him off of my foot. Phew! I still remember the horse's name...it was Sparky. Just thought I'd throw that little bit of jargon into this post.

Hope to see you this week at the markets. Happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online