Thursday, October 1, 2009

Farmer's Market & Crafts

This is too funny. Yesterday, after coming home from the Two River's Farmers Market, with gloves on and all, (could've used my longies), I decided that I would cut it down to setting up on Saturday's only. Then, this morning, I read our friend, Ronnie's blog post, and saw that she decided to do the same. You've all seen me, usually creating some of my projects, while at my table. And it's been pretty slow on Wednesdays, plus we always have the winds coming up off of the lake. I think my time would be better utilized if I worked on my crafts and cards for you, here at home. We both will be set up on Saturdays, though, as usual, and Apple Fest is coming up on October 10th in Two Rivers, Pumpkin Fest on October 17th in Mishicot, and we will both have our displays at the Manitowoc County Expo, November 14th, and December 12th for Rummage-O-Ramma. So, until Ronnie's shop opens, meet us on those days and locations. And as always, right here on our blogs, is a great place to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online