Sunday, October 11, 2009

Two Rivers Apple Fest Report

I think I've finally warmed my bones enough to sit down and chat. Yesterday, Apple Fest was a good time, but it sure was a true test of spirit. The winterlike temps reminded me of those bitter cold days of delivering mail back in Milwaukee. But it was worth it all, seeing some of you there, and meeting some new crafty friends. This week I'll be getting ready for Pumpkin Fest in Mishicot. I am not certain where we will be set up, but it looks as though we may be across from the Market out by the police station. Hopefully, it will be a bit warmer than last weekend. I really like Mishicot. Working the Farmer's Market there, I've met a lot of friendly folks...I think it such a cute, and quaint little town. And I have to hand it to the city planners, they do a fine job of promoting their special events and businesses. So, anyway, hope to see you all there this Saturday. Have a great week, and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online