Monday, March 4, 2013

Snowstorm of Feb 2013 Two Rivers, WI

So, we had a whopper of a snowstorm last week.  I was in Hales Corners, watching my 2 grandchildren, Emily & Vince.  I take the 1 1/2 hr drive down there every Tue, spend the night, and come back home Wed evening.  My daughter, Amy, and son-in-law, Cory(the greatest son-in-law a mom and grandma could ask for, in my eyes), both work different shifts, both being police officers.  So, last Wed, I returned home, to find Mark had created a HUMONGOUS retaining wall with the snow that fell the day before.





Now, this past weekend, Mark added MORE!  UNBELIEVABLE!!! LOL

While I was in Hales Corners, during the storm, Emily and her Daddy,(Cory) made a snowman.  Or, should I say Daddy made a snowman.  LOL  But, I was going to add some coal for the smile, and she said, "No, Grandma, I have a stick for the smile."  I think it made a PERFECT smile!

HELPING DADDY




"GRANDMA, WE'RE MAKING A SNOWMAN!"

TAKING A BREAK
DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW
THROWING A SNOWBALL AT DADDY
ALL DONE, WHAT DO YA' THINK?


2 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online