Monday, March 4, 2013

Stampin' Up Stamps For Sale, Also Stampin' Up Supplies For Sale

Hi, just wanted to let all of you know, if you are looking for a particular Stampin' Up Stamp Set, or supplies to purchase, I am selling all of my stock.  Leave me a comment and I will check and see if I have it.  I also have some stamping supplies, and lots of card stock, and patterned papers for sale.  I'm not looking to make any money on any of them.  I just would like to make some room, and hopefully find them a GOOD home.  ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I love stampin up products!....actually anything crafts!..so a good home is my home! Lolol.I am very interested to see what you are selling...maybe u can send me some pictures. Let me know. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online