Monday, June 24, 2013

A Summer Update....Leave a message, I'd LOVE to get to know you better!

Hi, fellow blogger friends.  How are things in your neck of the woods?  Say "hi".  I'd like to know more about you, and what brought you to my blog. I see many of you come from all over the world, (most to learn about the washer necklaces) and I think it would be amazing fun to find a connection between you and me.  I'd just LOVE it if you could leave a comment and a link to your blog, website or FB page.  

A little more about "me".  I've been keeping pretty busy!  I've cut my hours at Shopko (my part time job in apparel, which gets me out of the house), and I've been having fun meeting fabulous women through my Mary Kay business.  You gals are just GREAT!!  I am loving this more and more every day!  But more than anything, I am passionate about SHARING easy, personalized skin care solutions and beauty.  It is gives me such pleasure to see how amazing my guests' skin looks & feels when we are done with our pampering sessions.  They just GLOW!  

Then I travel down to the Milwaukee area, in Hales Corners every Tuesday afternoon, to spend a day with my 2 grandchildren, Emily (soon to be 4yrs old) and Vince (soon to be 1 yrs old).  I don't refer to it as babysitting, it's more of a playtime with purpose.  Last week I took them to Bear Den Petting Zoo & Farm.  

































Next week I plan to take Emily strawberry picking....that ought to be interesting!  I'm sure we'll have strawberries all over everything.  LOL  The strawberry season is late this year due to the cool weather, but all is good.  We're going to have a BLAST!!!  

Anyway, friends....leave a message and a link to your site.  I am soooo looking forward to getting to know you.  

Smiles & Hugs to you all!  And to more beautiful tomorrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online