Sunday, August 9, 2009


I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream! As a kid, my grandmother would take me to Leon's Frozen Custard. It was one of the first Drive-Ins, and is still there today. This cute card was made without any stamping. OMG!! I punched 3 round scallops in 3 different colors (Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, and Sage Shadow). I cut all but the Pretty in Pink circle scallop across leaving 9 of the scalloped edges. The Pretty in Pink circle scallop was cut across leaving 7 of the scalloped edges. The cone was made with a 1 1/4" square with the ends cut on a diagonal. To make the sides even, after cutting the first side, I took the piece that was cut off and aligned it to the other side. It just made for a uniform cut on both sides. I embossed the cone with the Texturz plate. Then the pieces were adhered together with glue, and popped onto the Nestablilities Oval Die and Scalloped Oval. A bow was slipped around the cone, and Stickles (Fruit Punch, Yellow, Lime Green) scrolled onto scoops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online