Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'll Be Your Umbrella

I love the color combos in both of these. So, I made this card in both. Although, now that they're completed, I can't decide which I like better. What do you think? Let me know.

Both cards were made with My Favorite Things stamp set "Rain or Shine". Image is colored with SU Markers and blender pens. Raincoat is "Paper Pieced". This is done by stamping the image on Designer Patterned Paper and cutting pieces of the image out, such as the raincoat, and placing the pieces onto your main image with adhesive. You can use one or more patterned papers, depending on your likes.


Colors: Rich Razzleberry; Baja Breeze; Taken With Teal; Groovy Guava; Ginger Blossom DP


Colors; Orchid Opulence; Baja Breeze; Taken With Teal; Yoyo Yellow; Unknown DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online