Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Sweet, Precious Granddaughter


I just couldn't resist...Come October, I will become Grandma. Here is a 4D picture Amy & Cory had done at a Milwaukee area business called "Baby Preview". Family is invited to participate, as well. The 6 of us sat comfortably, on our couches, while Amy laid on a bed, technician on one side, and Cory on the other. Soft, mellow music was heard and the lights dimmed. For awhile there, I could've sworn I saw my Aunt Lois being lulled to sleep by the quieted surroundings. But Baby Emily got camera shy, and stayed all nestled in her little corner. We all gazed at the big screen on the wall, hoping to get a glimpse of our new little miracle. Though, they practically had Amy doing jumping jacks, and all kinds of Yoga positions....my little Emily kept hiding from the camera's view. The technician couldn't get a good pic of her. When we would start to see a glimpse of her face, she'd start playing with her toes...yes, I think I counted 5 on each tiny foot. My daughter and son-in-law were offered to come back a 2nd time to try it again...and here she is! Look at those chubby cheeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online