Friday, September 18, 2009

Ribbon Challenge

So far, we have 2 of our friends joining the Ribbon Challenge.

This is Linda's gorgeous card. She Criss-Crossed the ribbon giving it a bulletin board effect. Great job on the challenge. She said that you can place brads at every cross point, also. Nice for placing memorabilia, or photos. Love it, Linda.

And Ronnie also submitted a card for this challenge

Look at the all of the intricate detail! This is amazing! I don't know if I could part with this.

Super job, gals!

Now, is everyone ready for Ethnic Fest tomorrow? I will be there. I'm not certain where they will place my table. From what I've heard is, that everyone is being squashed a bit. There will not be any vendors in the center of Central Park. I will also be sharing my spot with Paula. She is a vendor I met in Mishicot. She sells beautiful, handcrafted jewelry. Stop by and say "hi", if you're up and around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online