Monday, April 2, 2012

To all of my Stampin' Friends:

I have not had the time or the ambition to stamp any longer.  I would like to free up some space here at home, as all of my stamping supplies are taking up quite a lot of room.   Soooo....

I am selling all of my stamps, stamp sets (Stampin' Up and others, as well), inks, embossing powders and embellishments, punches, paper, Big Shot and dies, markers, envelopes, coasters and handcrafted greeting cards etc. etc....
If there is something in particular you are looking for, ask me, it's possible I have it.  Otherwise, stay tuned, as I will list them here, later.  Also, I am planning on having a yard sale with all stamping products.    Again, stay tuned for future updates.  

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online