Thursday, October 15, 2009

Flower Burst Embosslit Die Stampin' Up "DEAL OF THE WEEK" 1/2 off Regular Price

The following post was put up by Stamp with Anne. I love how delicate this card is, that she made. This die is in "The Deal of the Week" for Stampin' Up, and is listed half off at $5.99 from now through Monday only. I'm ordering one for myself, along with one other person...let's combine an order of 'em, and save on shipping costs.



Flower Burst Embosslit Die Thank You card
Hello my friends,

I hope you are having a great day so far. I have been busy in my stamp studio reorganizing all my stuff. What a chore that is!! I'm making head way but still have lots to do. If you have any suggestions on how to organize your paper scraps, please let me know. Right now they are over flowing from my basket.

I just love my Big Shot machine!! I use it all the time. I wanted to share with you another project that we made the other night at my Big Shot club. I like to show them all the different sizes of dies that we carry and what you can do with them!!

This card was made using the Flower Burst Embosslit die and the Bird with Leave die.



Recipe:Regal Rose, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock, Flower Burst Embosslit die, Regal Rose ink, Sponge Dauber, Short and Sweet stamp set, Big Shot machine and Top Note Die.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online