Friday, October 30, 2009

Great Tutorial, Stampers: You'll Never Look at Your Rubber Stamps in the Same Way Again!!


Thanks, again, Dawn. I have uploaded another great tutorial I found from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. This technique gives your stamped images a whole new feel. In this video tutorial Dawn uses 3 different Stampin' Up stampsets. In the first example she uses Tree Trimmings to create a beautiful Christmas card, in the 2nd example she uses a stamp from Baroque Motif, and in the 3rd example she uses the True Friend stampset. I just love the finished result. I can't wait to try this myself, with some of my snowflake stamps. Can you imagine how pretty that will look? I like this technique much better than the Rock 'n Roll Technique, because you have more control over where your accent color will be. This technique gives the image a lot of depth, which is one reason we are so passionate about our handstamped greeting cards. Enjoy, Fellow Crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online