Tuesday, December 24, 2019

YUM, YUM, YUM!!! Sugar Cookies Recipe with Chalk!

I originally was going to create
something using our
Baking Spirits Bright transfer,
which is a Gingerbread Man, 
and was going to chalk it onto 
our Reclaimed Metal Tray.
I even molded a cutout 
of the Gingerbread Man
using Polymer Clay.
Then....
I ended up selling my transfer,
right before going LIVE
AND the tray in a bundle 

So, I needed to figure out 
what I would do for my LIVE
at the last minute.
So, I brought out "Sugar Cookies"
and I'm soooo glad I did.
I think this turned out AMAZING!!
I had a couple of mishaps
during the LIVE,
creating this...
BUT...
that's where YOU can see 
how to FIX it!
WIN, WIN!!
I think this has become
one of my favorites!
It would make a great
Valentine's Day gift...
OR
part of your Valentine's Day decor,

!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online