Saturday, September 14, 2019

Chalk Couture Porch Signs, Leaning Boards, Welcome Signs....You've Got the Picture









Who's up for helping Autumn
make a big entrance?

This fun, rustic sentiment
is great for porch signs 
and other large surfaces!
Used here is a 1"x10' board
and had it cut to 54" in length.
Then it was 
sanded, painted and distressed
before creating the design.  
Letters on this Transfer
cut apart for easy placement.

Bring it on!!

Mark and I will be 
getting the boards prepped today.




Autumn Transfer



I'll be doing a LIVE, on Facebook
creating some of these
LOVELY
WELCOME and/or Autumn Porch Signs.
aka (Leaning Boards, Welcome Signs)

Question, though....
Mark and I are going to start preparing
the boards today...
Would you like a LIVE
on the preparation of one...
Or maybe just photos
showing the entire process?
Welcome Porch Sign





Not my picture
Not my picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online