Friday, September 6, 2019

Hey, Let's CREEP it REAL! ALL NEW, September Club Couture Addition




Hey, Everyone!!


It's my day off, today!
So...
I presented a LIVE tonight
on my FB Page


Featuring Club Couture's 
NEWEST
Transfer. 



Club Couture is a unique and fun way
to receive 
a SURPRISE HAPPY MAIL
right to your door,
each month.
It is totally optional,
and features a monthly subscription
whereby you receive 
A BRAND SPANKING NEW TRANSFER
which is 
Exclusive ONLY to Club Couture Members.

Soooo....
For only $19.99/month
You'll receive the Transfer of the Month
along with 3 Chalkology Paste Colors.

IF YOU PURCHASE THE SUBSCRIPTION NOW, (SEPT 5)
You won't be billed until next month.
If you're LOVING this month's 
exclusive transfer,
like I am...
hurry before time runs out!

WANT TO SEE WHAT I CREATED TONIGHT
ON MY LIVE?

WALLAH!!!
CREEP IT REAL


I also created another 
ADORABLE Halloween Cutie,
using the same frame, and same colors of Chalkology Paste, 
only in a different background color.

Look at the different effects you get...


Add caption


Let me know which you like better,
I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online