Wednesday, October 9, 2019

FALL COLORS ARE PEAKING, HERE IN WISCONSIN...SO LET'S WELCOME FALL




Driving to work,
I can see the changes 
in the scenery all around me.
The fall colors are quickly changing.
God is an artist,
as my Great Grandmother said,
when she was 100 years old 
and saw mountains for the very first time.

We are truly blessed.

On my drive to work,
I am surrounded 
with such stunning scenery 
all around me.
But, I have my 2 favorite views,
that I occasionally stop along the highway,
and take a snapshot.

As the fall colors were emerging,
I pulled over to take it all in.

"Will I be late for work?  Maybe..."
But, it was worth it.

These were taking just at the beginning 
of the peak in the Autumn Splendor.
I can't wait to see it this week.






I just HAD to work on a Fall design,
using some of 
our BEAUTIFUL Autumn colors of paste.
This project was a little tedious, 
as there is a LOT of detail,
so, I wouldn't recommend it for your 1st time chalking.


But, come watch, as I give you some tips.








OOPS!! SOMEHOW I LOST MY CONNECTION AT THE TIP END OF THE LIVE VIDEO...
HERE'S PART 2, SHOWING 
THE FINAL PIECE...


AND WOLLA!!!
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?
I'M LOVIN' IT!!

WELCOME FALL FLORA





WELCOME FALL FLORA

MATERIALS:

FUZZING CLOTH (OPTIONAL)
RIBBON (WALMART AND DOLLAR TREE)
FLORAL PICK (ACE HARDWARE DOLLAR STORE)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS TUTORIAL.
STOP BACK FOR MORE INSPIRATION







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online