Monday, October 14, 2019

Who Doesn't LOVE Vintage Red Trucks AND Buffalo Plaid? DIY


Okay, now I just have to ask...
Who, here, doesn't LOVE,
yup, you guessed it...
Vintage Red Trucks
AND
BUFFALO PLAID?


I struggled a bit with this design.
Had a few mishaps,
such as I initially chose 
the wrong surface board
for this size transfer.
I checked it earlier, but it appeared that everything would fit fine.
NOPE...
So, I changed things up a bit, 
and went with 
a whole different chalkboard.
And ended up having to add more
to the design,
since the board was quite large.
No biggie, right?

Then I had chalked 
the Buffalo Plaid background
for the Vintage truck,
too high up on the board...
So, it was either remove 
the truck background and do that over,
OR just remove the red axes altogether.

I chose to remove the axes,
BUT, I FOUND, AFTER THE VIDEO
THAT THE AXES WERE 
THE PERFECT FINAL TOUCH 
TO THE GREENERY ON THE BOTTOM
OF THE ENTIRE DESIGN.

How cool is that?

Then I had some issues with the 
Chalkology Paste not coming 
through the silk screen...
Again, think that was my fault.
The chalk paste may have been too thick.
But, yet again,
I was able to resolve it by just using
a different part of the transfer
that put less snow on 
the Christmas Tree.


Anyhow, here is my finished piece.
Vintage Red Truck with Buffalo Plaid



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online