Thursday, November 14, 2019

Giving our Furry Friends some LOVE, Inking Up Some Bandanas, PLUS "Count...

We can't forget about our Furry Friends, now, can we?
Our Beagle puppy, Shyla,
was spayed yesterday,
and has been sporting 
Recovery Suit, and lookin' FINE!  LOL
I got to thinking...
What could I ink on for them?
I found a bandana for Oakley in black,
and Shyla's is actually a baby bandana bib!
I found her bib at the D........T.... store.
Then I had to find a transfer
that would be appropriate
for a bandana.
I ended up using, 
"Don't Grow Up, It's a Trap"
for Oakley's black bandana and
inked it in Copper Ink.
For Shyla's I decided on
using the "Santa, I Can Explain" transfer,
but just used the "I Can Explain".
I inked hers in Copper Ink, as well.
What do you think?






Also, in the LIVE video,
I created a holiday,Christmas design,
using Countdown to Santa.
Love how it turned out!


Don't Grow Up, It's a Trap

I Can Explain





AND...
"Countdown to Santa"
How cute is this...

Count down to Santa


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online