Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Spreading some "Holiday Joy" with Chalkology Paste (Part 2)


So, last night
I hope you got to view 
the tutorial using
our "Holiday Joy" Transfer
on a black background.
Well, tonight
I used the SAME exact transfer,
and chalked it onto
a white background,
using our 
Gold Framed 18" Round Boutique Board.
What a difference the background makes!
(As you can see)
One is more dramatic,
and the other is a classic.
Can you guess which is dramatic?
If you guessed the black background
you are correct.
Which is your favorite?
I think I'm liking the "dramatic".

I know I'm always telling you
how our transfers are reusable,
and you should get 10-12 uses
out of each transfer....
Well, tonight I struggled a bit
with my used transfer,
but only because the night before,
when I used it and washed it,
it was quite late, and I needed to get up for work the next morning, on only a few hours of sleep.
Apparently, I didn't clean the transfer
well enough.
In fact, there was still some dried chalk
within the silk screen...
SHAME ON ME, LOL
Also, it did sit in the bath water
for quite some time folded, as it didn't fit
in the bath water, because 
it is quite a large transfer.
A crease developed in the transfer
which caused some bleeding of the chalk
in the beginning of the tutorial.
I was able to demonstrate how to 
FIX the problem.
I know...you gals get to learn 
from my mistakes and mishaps
right on the LIVES.
Oh, well, everything doesn't
always go perfectly, 
but it's always a learning experience.





Here are the two VERY different
designs using the same Transfer,
"Holiday Joy"

Holiday Joy

Holiday Joy on Gold Framed 18" Round Boutique Board

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online