Monday, February 10, 2020

Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti


I found this Floating Sand Unity Frame,
and thought it would be
perfect for this transfer,
"Kindness"
Apparently, these Sand Unity Frames
are used mainly for weddings.
Each family member or side of the family
adds it's special color of sand 
in layers.
The photo is surrounded by the colored sand.
Isn't this the cutest?
I thought I'd do this tutorial,
because I wanted to spread around
some confetti,
to celebrate
EVERYTHING NEW
with Chalk Couture this month!!
1.) For those who are Club Couture members (our monthly subscription service) have the opportunity 
to purchase any or all of our 
Chalkology Pastes at 20% OFF!!
2.) We just launched our 
NEW Spring/Summer Catalog
this month and it is GORGEOUS!
THERE'S SO MUCH 
I JUST HAVE TO HAVE!!
3.)  Our NEW Designer Starter Kit is HERE!
And it's full of all kinds of 
Spring/Summer colors and Transfers!
for only $99 you'll have 
EVERYTHING you need to start your 
own business!!

With a value of over $250 worth of product!




I couldn't decide if I wanted
to use glitter or confetti
for this project.
Thanks so much to my viewers
they helped me to decide.
You gals are absolutely the BEST!
Here's the finished piece...
What do you all think?

Kindness


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online