Tuesday, March 3, 2020

DIY Wedding Table Display, Wedding or Anniversary Gift or Bedroom Decor


I've had this gold trimmed chalkboard
for quite awhile.
But, never found a design
that I wanted to create on it.
When I saw this transfer,
"A Life they Loved",
it was a given!!
I paired the Modern Floral background transfer with this sentiment,
using the "hot mess" technique
in Gold Shimmer and Almond chalk paste.
If you're looking for something to display
on your wedding table, 
or looking for a gift for an upcoming wedding or anniversary,
you'll fall in love with this design.
The sentiment,
"Together They Built A Live They Loved"
says it all.



A Life They Loved, Modern Floral

Since this was so easy to create,
and took very little time,
I was able to create some
Farmhouse decor for the bathroom.
How CUTE is this sentiment?
Wash, Brush, Floss and Ready, Aim, Fire




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online