Wednesday, March 4, 2020

March Club Couture, "French Market" with a French Country Flair...Ooh La La


OOOH LA LA!!!
Bonjour!
OUR MONTHLY CLUB COUTURE TRANSFER...
"French Market"
HEY...Are you a Club Couture Subscriber?
You may want to be, now...
BECAUSE...
as a Club Couture subscriber
you will now get a discount 
on all shipping 
when you shop from my website

Shipping is now based on a flat rate
for all online orders!!
For Club Couture members, 
your FLAT RATE shipping charge 
will only be $4.95
and for non-Club customers, 
shipping charges will be $5.95 FLAT RATE
That ALONE IS AMAZING!








I received my monthly
Club Couture transfer for March,
"French Market"
the other day...

I, originally, wasn't sure how I wanted 
to create something with it.
Then, it came to me...
I'll do something in
French Country colors 
and give it a romantic feel.
The surface is a plank board
from the "W" store, 
but painted it a pretty blue 
with Chalk Paint.
I chose soft, subtle colors
of Chalkology Paste for the design, 
using Mauvelous, Eucalyptus, Almond
and Black Velvet.
A couple embellishments,
and...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online