Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Try Making this Elegant Wedding or Anniversary Card...Quick and Easy to do...


I created these Wedding or Anniversary cards today, and wanted to share them with my stamping friends. They are quite easy to make. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for the sentiment, and played with it for awhile, until I found that I liked the die cut letters best. I just love this Manhattan Embossing Folder. It really makes for an elegant card or scrapbook page.

Stamps:
Brushed with a Chalk Ink

Cardstock:
Very Vanilla
Brushed Gold

Accessories:
Ribbon
Stampin' Up Manhattan Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Olivia Letter Die
Dauber
Perfect Pearls
Stubble Brush
Jewels

For a variety, I also created these Wedding and Anniversary cards. Which is your favorite???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online