Friday, November 27, 2009

Everything to be Thankful For

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
On this blessed Holiday, we are reminded of all of the things
we are ever, so thankful for.
With my dad visiting in town from Lake Havasu, Arizona,
and celebrating this day with my close family,
I had soooo much to be thankful for.
It was a day I'll cherish forever.
The only part of the day I regret,
is that earlier in the day,
Mark & I chose to eat a buffet at
River's Bend Supper Club in Green Bay.
I have never served (as a waitress) or been served a rolled turkey before
on Thanksgiving Day.
And they served NO PUMPKIN PIE...only a pumpkin bar!
I guess we learned our lesson.
We had heard that they had a great Seafood Buffet, so decided to try out their
Thanksgiving Day Buffet.
So, it's a fact, we won't be trying out their Seafood Buffet, either.

But, later in the day with my close family,
we ate at The Open Hearth in Wauwatosa, WI.
The food was fabulous, and even better, was,
time spent with those I love!

Here are a few pics I took,
of course, little Emily is in all of them.
I can't get enough of my little granddaughter.
She's the apple of my eye.
Now, I'm going through "Pickle Withdrawal"
(We call her "Pickle")

Me and my little "Pickle"


Dad and Emily
(notice the Wisconsin sweatshirt, he's missing 80 degree weather)


Brother Rod and Emily
He's got that special touch...future babysitter?


My brother Glenn and Emily


My boyfriend, Mark and Emily
(Okay, by this time, Emily was like, "Enough of all of this passing me around!")


Have a great weekend, everyone!
And Lucky Shopping
for all those out there on Black Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online