Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stampin' Up! Holiday Wood Blocks, Featuring the Decor Elements Line


OKAY, SO HERE IT IS....THE SURPRISE I TOLD YOU ABOUT EARLIER TODAY!!!  Wouldn't they just look lovely on a fireplace mantel?
These wood blocks are available from the Holiday Mini Catalog, along with all of the embellishments you see here.  (Except for the ribbon....I forgot to order some of the 1" ribbon on my last order, so I purchased the ribbon from a local craft store)  These wood blocks and the embellishments are part of Stampin' Up's Decor Elements Line.  The wood blocks come in a set of four, each 3" cubes, and all come nicely sanded and smooth, ready to decorate.  The embellishments are from the Holiday Mix, and come on a large sheet, ready to just rub right onto your papers.  I made a template onto my patterned paper, using the Walk in the Park Designer Papers. Cut the template out, and adhered the Designer paper directly to the wood blocks.  I simply rubbed the embellishments onto my white cardstock, added a little additional buttons, jewels and ribbon, and tied a pretty bow around all four cubes.  I will be selling these at the craft fair in Mishicot this Saturday, along with boxed sets of Christmas cards, single greeting cards, Christmas Gift Tags and Gift Card Holders, and the Washer Pendant Jewelry.  Once the craft fair is over, and I can breathe a little, I will post a step-by-step tutorial for all of you, so that you too, can create these beautiful holiday blocks.  If you're interested in getting your order in now, for these, here is a picture of the main 2 items that you will need.  They are listed on page 30 of the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Either let me know here, call me, or you can order here, 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online