Friday, November 20, 2009

Great Gift Card Idea: A Popular Item with a Decorative Touch...Would you Believe These are Altoid Tins?


Aren't these gift card holders so cute?  Christmas gifts??  Gift cards??  I haven't even begun my shopping, yet!  I can't believe there are only 35 more days until Christmas.  And only one more week until the biggest shopping day of the year, Black Friday.  I've seen some sneak previews of a few of the big deals that the shopping centers will be offering.  Here's hoping that you all find what it is you're shopping for, and at the best bargain.  if you're more into giving gift cards, here are some adorable gift card holders.  They're actually made from Altoid tins, covered in pretty papers.  I used some of my Designer Papers from last Christmas.  The insides are decorated, as well.  All you really need to do, with these, is trace the outlines of your tin, cut just a hair within the lines, adhere with Tombo Tape, add a belly band, and a top embellishment.  I used the Snowflake Punch, and a small circle punch.  I added a jewel brad, and some Fruit Punch Stickles.  I popped the brad and circle using Dimensionals, and adhered the snowflake using Glue Dots.  To close up the belly band on the back I did have to use Sticky Tape, for a better hold.  These fit a gift card perfectly, and really give it that special touch.  

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online